Solicitous to guarantee you services adapted to your needs, the recruitment follows a punctilious procedure:
Personal file required (prefectural approval, references, training …),
Motivation and adaptability
ISA PROTECTION Ltd. is recruiting
The requirements: any employee of a physical protection company must have a professional card and justify his professional aptitude.
1. The obligation to hold a professional card:
It is up to the employee to send his request for a professional card to the prefecture of the region in which he lives. It can only be issued if:
- The plaintiff has not been sentenced to any correctional (and especially criminal) sentence recorded in the bulletin n°2 or included in the police files for judiciary purposes,
- The administrative inquiry reveals no behavior contrary to morality, to the security of property and persons or to the security of the State,
- The applicant is not the subject of any expulsion order in force or any prohibition of United-Kingdom territory. The prefecture assigns a professional card number to the security officer, valid for five years throughout the territory.
2. Justification of professional competence:
Employees of private security companies must prove their professional aptitude prior to recruitment. It is recognized:
- by obtaining a diploma, a certificate or a professional title recognizing the ability to engage in private security activities as an employee,
- either by professional seniority in the same type of function and for the same activity,
- or having held certain positions in the police or the national gendarmerie.
No hiring can be done if the future employee does not hold this card.
For the sake of confidentiality and safety, we can not divulge the name of our customers.
ISA Protection Ltd.
Carlyle House, 235 – 237 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Lower Ground Floor, London
+ 447 538 445 229